You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘grow tomato’ tag.
So these tomatoes are my all time favorite, I call them “nuggets of love.”
Let me tell you why I love these.
First what the heck are these lil beauties called—Red/Yellow Jelly Belly Grape Tomatoes
- Prolific producers, as you can see by the featured pic
- Adults and kids love them–they are sweet and delicious
- Perfect for salads, sauteeing with olive oil and garlic
- Roast them and add to pasta or spread on bread
- Share them with friends and neighbors